Saturday, January 3, 2009

need new tattoo!!


So, I got a gift certificate from Craig, my BF, for Christmas for a tattoo. Its for THE BODY SHOP in Cortland, this chick there does great tats, I definatley will go to her again and again, her name ( I apologize if I spell it worng) is Alesia.
I have no idea what to get!! I have surfed pics all day to no evail
I have a big one of a butterfly on my back, it is a symbol of a new life to me. Like the caterpillar turns into a butterfly, i have changed in the last year also. I got that one in may for my Birthday, my seester paid for it as a surprise!! So, now what!!!????
I have one on my ankle from when I was 16 and stupid, could use a cover up, or Id like to get one as a tribute to my dad, he is deceased. Or id like to get a Taurus symbol somewhere....the posibilities are endless!!
or I could just add to the butterfly, so....
anyone have any ideas, feel free to let me know what ya think!!
thanks!! Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment